Thursday, December 6, 2012

And are we in high school

Okay, If you remember a few posts ago you know I'm having a REALLY hard time making friends. And, now I know why...I have NEVER in my life been surrounded by some of the FAKEST people! Now here me out, I'm not normally the one to go around saying people are fake and things like that. But come on..90% of the people I have met here are nice as can be to your face, but goodness knows their running back to their "friends" (that's in quotations, but they all talk crap about each other) talking about you to them. Now, I am going to be the first to say I am guilty as can be of comparing my friends from WA to "these people", but who wouldn't I have some AWESOME FABULOUS FANTASTIC AMAZING INCREDIBLE friends in WA! So who wouldn't compare them? I know that you can have more friends then just them, and believe me..I'm trying! I can't seem to find to many "normals" in this part of the country! Which is weird because I'm from this part as well ;) Maybe, I'm just secretly a west coast girl and I've been denying it all my life. ;) I wonder what my husband would say about that. Because, I begged and pleaded, I wanted the east coast, now I'm counting down the days till we're else where! Speaking of else where, I'm taking a trip early next year to WA! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do have some pretty awesome neighbors, I think that's the only complaint I don't have about this place. I mean, not everyone I've met is fake, but a good portion of them are. Which takes me too, I got out of high school in 2009, I thought I left that behind, because DON'T even get me started on cliques! It just kills me. I'd love to have friends like I had in WA! But it's not looking very likely! :( Hopefully I'll have some kind of luck and soon...until then, I'll do what I always learned in high school, LEARN EARLY who you can and can't trust! 

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I had the same issue when first moving here and there is only a couple people here that I consider friends. It is like high school and I can't stand it...I'm too old for that stuff! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in VA?! Let's be friends? :)

    ReplyDelete