Saturday, July 14, 2012

And I'm back!

I haven't been around in a long long while! What since January?!
 Recap: 

Feburary 18th, after 7 long months of deployment my husband came home to me! Most amazing feeling EVER!! Because I was so pregnant we chose not to have a pier homecoming, but yet an airport homecoming! I liked it much better, honestly. Christopher look to daddy right away and has been a daddy's boy since!



March 15th at 6:56pm, weighing 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 and a half inches long we welcomed our beautiful little boy into the world, whom we named Owen Robert, I was very blessed to have not only my husband by my side but my best friend Kelsey! I was so joyous they both got to share that incredible experience! I did it with no drugs, but boy was it a challenge to get him into this world for sure!


 April: Came and went an underway, wasn't that long but it was definitely an adjustment doing it on my own with two babies!


 May: End of the month, we received NEW ORDERS to Norfolk, Virgina. Unfortunley, it was not the orders we were hoping for, but I am happy to be heading to the East Coast. My husband is a Sailor on the USS Harry S Truman, ironically it's CVN 75 (so remind me to change my banner!)


June: Packing, Packing, Packing. Movers moved us at the end of the month and we've been on the road since!


July: We've left Bremerton been on the road since July 3rd, did some stops at families, seen some sites. Now, we're in Kansas visiting my husband's parents. I hope to remember to add photos later, since I can't right now because I'm on the IPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment