Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hello :)

As I sat on my couch watching my Sunday night shows that are back on Army Wives and Client List! SO EXCITED might I add ;) I realized I hadn't written in here in awhile, so I logged in and realize I haven't written since our anniversary! So here we are, almost middle of March. Wow, that's nuts. This year is already flying by! My youngest little man is turning ONE in 5 days! I think his first year went by in a blink of an eye! He's now mobile, has offically boy-cotted baby food and wants only real food now. He's still nursing, but the number of times is starting to decrease, but I think that's just because he's so mobile! Hopefully he's not ready to quit, because mama isn't ready for that!

Deployment, oh deployment. It's not going on. Obama's budget cut made it so the USS Harry S. Truman could NOT deploy. We have an idea of when deployment COULD be, but due to OPSEC I refrain from telling you! Now for one, I am thankful for this, but I was ready, prepared mentally and emotionally to say see you later to my husband, and a day before that dreaded day, we learn from the NEWS, yes the NEWS that deployment was not happening!  Talk about knocking you off of your feet. But I am over the moon about having hime home a bit longer, especially because he won't miss his littlest little man's FIRST birthday!!! Which is a big relief because he did miss Christopher's.

Speaking of his FIRST birthday, we're having him a party with all of our new friends, I am so excited to give that to him! It's not going to be to big, and he's not getting very many presents from mommy and daddy, but he is going to have the BEST day! Let me talk about those gifts by the way, I am OVERLY STUCK on what to get him, my boys are 
S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!!! S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!!! S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!!! S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!!!
So he is only getting 4-5 gifts, which isn't to bad especially because they are large gifts! We got him a little tikes grow with me basketball hoop, a bigger water table (both of them will share those!)  stride-to-ride learning puppy (hopefully he'll pick up walking;) and Scout! We're stuck on the fifth gift, but I'm going to let daddy figure that one out! I can't wait to update after his party! His theme is whales too!!!! I'm so excited because his room theme is a whale theme! :) Well it's time for me to finish my show and head to bed ;) 

Ps.  If you have kids, what is their favorite toy? I'd love to get some feedback!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Janelle <3 Thanks for following!! I look forward to reading your blog

    ReplyDelete