Friday, April 12, 2013

Reflection of life.

Holy Cow! It's already April 12th. Can you believe that? 2013 is flying by! Anyway, I've done some life reflection-you know, I love being Robert's wife and I love being Owen and Christopher's mother, but I've lost myself along the way! So it's time to get started on that, I'm looking for colleges and soon will be starting my CNA, then moving on to my LPN and soon my RN! I love my family, but sometimes I feel like that's all I ever am, a wife and a mom. Don't get me wrong both of those are the best things to ever happen to me, but it's time to start focus on myself!!! 

The way I live my life and the people I associate with are soon going to change too. I've always been the super nice person who cares about anyone and everyone. Well, that's burned me in the past, and quite frankly I'm getting sick of it! I need to focus just on my close friends and stick with them and stop letting "outsiders" in! It's really stressful to keep being taken advantage of. 

Also, I want to share with my followers, we are NOW on the market to be BUYING our home together! We thought about it, and realized Virginia does have a lot to offer us. There's tons of hospitals for me to get a job at, I'd be able to attend school and not have to worry about moving during semesters, etc. Robert can finish out his career here, there's tons of options for the Navy here! These upcoming years are really going to open up new doors for us and I'm so excited to see what else this world has to offer us especially with me starting school and being able to focus on my career AND becoming home owners which I am on cloud 9 about! We've filed for our pre-approval and hopefully we'll hear back soon on what we can afford! I'll make sure to keep everyone updated! :) Until then....toooootles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment