Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Unknown

I think everyday I start to try and write a blog then I just stop and walk away..I'm stressed and I know it. Underways, Virginia, The Navy, just everything is taking a toll on me and I'm starting to think my health. I'm always alone. It's normally just me and the kids. I have no one to talk to about how I'm feeling without worrying of being judged. I feel like I talk about this more and more. Deployment is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! And I know that's going to be my breaking point. I've never been the person to admit that I'm stressed. Heck, I've never been the type of person to even admit I've hit a low point. 
I hate this place. I hate being here. I hate being miserable. I'm normally a happy person, I actually am a good faker when it comes to happiness. I could have the WORST day known to man and I still have a smile on my face, but after awhile...I need a chance just to cry, I just want someone to vent too. I have my blog that I vent to a lot, but it would be nice to have a real true friend to vent too. As I'm sitting here writing this so much is just running through my head and it sucks having no one to just empty it out too. :/ I do hang out at the gym a lot and exercising is making me feel a lot better, I'm not able to talk it out but I'm running it out and working it out! If you don't attend a gym, join one! It helps a lot! I just hope things start looking up from here, and if not....we'll see what happens! 

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone. I can completely understand this post and what you are feeling. I am so over Va and the Navy and all of it. I feel the same exact way you do! I don't want to blog about it, because honestly I don't know how to, if that makes sense. When my husband was deployed exercise was something I turned to as well. It really is extremely helpful. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to you can email me and if you want you can add me on Facebook, you can find me via bld194@yahoo.com. Hold your head high lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I write about this a lot, it's crazy! I send you a friend request on facebook!

      Delete