Sunday, January 30, 2011

So I've been slackin'

So I've started to slack since my husband left. It has been 2 weeks since the ship took the love of my life, I am oh so thankful that this is just a workup and not a deployment. I recieved a phone call yesturday. it was the best 39 minutes and 10 seconds of my life <3 I'm going crazy since he left, there's no doubt about that! He's now in the debation period on if he's ready to get out, stay Navy or go blue to green. Oh the never ending stream of choices!
My MIL has been here for about a week now helping me out with my little one :) Life other then that has been quite boring. Now real exciting. EXPECT, Next month my husband's ship is pulling into some where in southern california.....AND I'M FLYING DOWN THERE TO SEE HIM! Our little guy and I miss him oh so much! I just decided it would be a great chance, as I've never been to California.
My little boy is 2 months old today :( It seems like just yesturday I had him. It's sad seeing him grow up. This is going to be a short post since I've got a fussy little man <3
Until next time :)
-Navy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment