Friday, August 10, 2012

Military Wife Tag!


1) How did you and your spouse meet
Online!

2) How old were you when you two met?
 18 
3) How long have you been together?
Almost 3 years

4) Where are you and your spouse originally from?
I'm from Ohio, He's from Washington State

5) How did you feel about him joining the military?
I had no say so, he was already in when we met

6) Where did your spouse go to Basic Training? 
Great Lakes, Chicago

7) Has your spouse ever been deployed?
Yes, three times so far!

8) Ever been to his promotion ceremony?
Unfortunately, no. He was underway last rank he put on.

9) How long have you been a military wife?
Almost 3 years!

10) Did you marry him before or after he joined?
After.

11) How did your husband propose?
He got down on one knee in 2 feet of snow by the lake that I'm from!

12) Where did you get married?
Washington State in a courthouse!

13) How old were you two when you got married?
I was 18, he was 24!

14) Did he wear his uniform on his wedding day?
Yes, he wore his dress blues!

15) Where are you and your spouse currently stationed?
Norfolk, Virginia! 

16) Do you live on base?
Nope.

17) How long were you married when you had to go through your first separation?
11 months.

18) What is your favorite base so far?
Bremerton Washington. I miss my friends A TON! But I know Norfolk will grow on me. 

19) Do you think your spouse looks good in his uniform?
Oh yes :)

20) Do you think military life is more advanced than civilian life?
No just different, sometimes VERY different.

21) Do you like the benefits you receive as a military dependent?
Yes. 

22) Do you have a lot of military wife friends?
Oh yes, some of them aren't really friends anymore, their more like family.

23) What is the hardest part of the military life?
Deployments, Deployments Deployments. 

24) Do you own military wife stuff?
I do!

25) Do you support your spouse as a member of the military?
Of course I do. I support him in everything he does!

IF YOU’RE A MILITARY SPOUSE, TAG YOU’RE IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment