Thursday, August 9, 2012

You find out who your friends are.....


Two posts in one day? Yes, indeed.
The title of this post explains it all, I had this friend..we'll call her Y.
Well, Y and I were seriously best friends you might even say we were "the same person" Well Y has a kid and well..her parenting views are "different" then mine is to say in the nicest of terms. She has always been a critic once again to say in the nicest of terms.
We remained friends even after we both moved our seperate ways, even to different states.
We used to have an amazing friendship.
Now I'm not even sure what to call it.....
It now seems like a chore to continue it, even though I'd truly like too.
It just might be unhealthy for me too..
I guess only time will tell where this goes...
And now for an amazing song :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment