Sunday, May 15, 2011

Have to share my excitment!

So, my husband has been SUPER busy this underway!
 So he hasen't had much time to email, which has made me SUPER down.
But last night at about 12:30am, I got an email <3 And enclosed was a picture
Now, that oh so handsome sailor in the middle, is my amazingly gorgeous husband <3
Now, I had already seen this picture on the ship's facebook. They love to take pictures for the family back home to see.
Now, I knew that man was my husband, but I didn't wanna get to excited and then feel like a complete idiot when it wasen't!
But sure enough it is =)
It brighted up my day real quick. I've been missing him oh so badly these past couple days.
I'm not sure if it's the icky rain that's making me so down or what!
<3

1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo! I love seeing the FB photos of my hubby's ship/crew. Thank goodness for FB. I love the post that follows this one too with the list, I haven't seen it before and everything in it is so true! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete