Sunday, May 8, 2011

Being MIA

I've been down for the count latley, not even a week after my husband left I ended up with the flu.
It NEVER fails that it ALWAYS happens, everytime he leaves. So I'm stuck with a 5 month old on my own, oh what a life of a Navy Wife! Oh, and to top it off he's come down with something as well. Luckily, his is just conjestion and it's began breaking up. And I'm started getting over my flu. Yay!
It's mothers day, and I really wish my husband was home. I did get 3 red roses yesturday, and when I asked him why there are 3, he said because we have 3 in our family.
I thought about making a joke to him about "so to get a dozen, should we plan for 9 more kids"
That would've been a nice laugh for him.
I've been really down latley, because of deployment sneaking up really soon.
I'm not ready for him to leave for months on end. Now a lot of people would ask
"if you're not prepared why marry military"
Now, that's a dumb question. Your NEVER ready for them to leave, whether it's for a day, a week, a month, or a year. And what I'm about to say is going to puzzle some people, I didn't marry a Sailor, I married a man who happens to be a Sailor! It's true, I fell in love with my husband, NOT his uniform (I mean don't get me wrong, my husband looks damn sexy in his uniform though!)
 I'll be by his side, long after the Navy is out of our lives!

1 comment:

  1. hello! I'm sorry I didnt get back to you sooner about the blog design...lets just say it was a BUSY weekend. :( you can email me at victoria@ourloveneverfails.com and we can chat about it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete