Friday, May 17, 2013

Excitement of a school girl!!!!

Have I EVER mentioned the ONE thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE about Virginia?! Well if I haven't here it is, there is ALWAYS someone famous coming here, and today was the best one yet....LUKE BRYAN WAS AT THE NEX!!!! For a meet and great might I add:) 
So at 10am, we began to line up for him to come at noon!!! It was also 88 degrees! Yikes My kids were champs to say the least, afterwards we went and had ice cream at DQ because they were so well behaved!! Luke is having a concert tonight, and sadly I had to miss it because Mr's ship is ALWAYS picking the most inconvenient times to be out to sea! But anyway, this post is about Luke Bryan, now that man is my celebrity love affair <3
Don't worry my husband know's all about that love affair ;)
So I bought his new cd's, which by the way...I can't remember the last time I bought a CD! Normally it's Itunes all the way!!! Which I mean, really who buys cd's anymore?! LOL!!!
Now for pictures!!!

All of us waiting for him to arrive!!!!

:) :) :)

[making this one small because of his autograph<3]

And let me add, he is SO GORGEOUS in person <3 LOL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment