Sunday, September 9, 2012

So here we are!

We're officially moved into our NEW home in Norfolk :) 
Now, we're jus awaiting hubs to finish his schooling in Flordia! Which is this week! I'm so excited to finally be a family again, even if it is only for a little bit! But we always make the best of any time we have together!! 
If you remember reading my "you find out who your friends are blog" recently her and I broke off the friendship, and I figured I'd be hurt over it since we had been friends for so many years, but honestly I'm okay, I think I'm okay because I kinda knew for awhile that our friendship was nearing it's end! It was a very unhealthy friendship to continue on with. 
But right now it's just been unpacking and getting our home ready!! Once the house is complete I'll be sure to post photos! Im pretty happy with the house, it'll do until we find a rental home that makes us happy!! 
The boys are just getting bigger and bigger by the day! I can't believe our oldest is going to be 2 in November! Our youngest will be 6 months this upcoming Saturday! Kids grow up SO fast!!! 
But until next time :) 

2 comments:

  1. Im in Hawaii, would you like to trade? LOL .. I miss VA so much!

    www.MrsJenniferLynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Hawaii is amazing! I'd take it in a heartbeat ;)

    ReplyDelete