Sunday, September 23, 2012

The weight struggle..

In High School, I was ALWAYS the "tiny girl" I was never over 120 lbs, I always was in the 120-110 zone. Well, my first pregnancy, my final weigh in was 200 lbs. Yes, I said it 200 lbs. I was in shock. Although, Christopher was a VERY large baby. He was 9 lbs 1 oz. Okay, so after I had him I set a goal for myself, I wanted to be "myself" again! Not this person pregnancy made me become. So, that goal was set and I was DETERMINED to make my 120 lbs show up on the scale again! So, 7 months later I was a whopping 145 lbs. I knew I was getting to my goal and it felt DAMN good. Well, life threw me a curve ball...a positive pregnancy test and so came along my baby boy Owen! Through that pregnancy I gained a whopping 15 lbs. Which was because I still "had a lot of weight left." So now here we are, 6 months postpartum and I'm back to the 140 range. I'm eating like I should, taking Advocare (if you haven't heard of it LOOK IT UP AND I MEAN IT!) LOL. And very much working out we're walking DAILY! I mean I do have a $700 jogging stroller, and that's NOT just going to hang out in the garage! I know it's going to take time, and I know my body will NEVER be the "same" again. But I'm ready to be comfortable again in my own body! Believe me, every pound I gained for my babyboy's were oh so worth it, but it's time for mama to be okay with the way she looks again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment