Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall Fall Fall

You know I never used to like fall, my favorite season was ALWAYS summer! I love the sun, beaches, swimming and being outside so that's why I've ALWAYS LOVED summer! Well, I've realized now that I have kids, fall is a close first favorite season! Pumpkin's, Hay-Rides, Pumpkin Spice Latte's, Pumpkin pie seriously EVERYTHING is beginning to grow on me! And I NEVER used to even like pumpkin's! lol
These pictures were taken last fall of my oldest when my youngest was still a little bean in my belly!

Goodness gracious, he was so little!
I'm still in search of a photographer here in Norfolk, and I hope we can find one quickly so we can do fall photos and Christmas photos!  Yes, I'm a  photo-fanatic! Today my little guy and I are making homemade apple sauce! SO excited to try it out! I've been debating on making a recipe tab on here, maybe if this comes out absolutely delicious!
Here's a photo of when it first went into the crock-pot, yes crock-pot! I love mine! lol
It was such a simple easy recipe! And didn't take many ingredients either! Well that's all for now, I just wanted to talk about fall! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment