Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yay! My first blog award!

Thank you so much! I was awarded this by 
http://happeninhaylie.blogspot.com/

I was nominated for a Liebster Award. 
Liebster: (der) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling


Facts of the Liebster Award:

The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.

Rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs.
 11 Things About Me
1.) I have two beautiful baby boy's named Owen and Christopher!
2.) I am super outgoing once you get to know me, but before then I'm pretty shy!
3.) I got married at 18, and wouldn't trade it for the world! Robert is my best friend!
4.)  I love TV shows that have ANYTHING to do with crime ex. Law & Order SVU, NCIS, etc
5.) My favorite holiday is Christmas. Not because of the gifts either, I LOVE decorating! 
6.) I have 3 piercings, and no tattoo's! 2 ears, and my nose! I'm hoping to get a few tattoo's soon!
7.) I have 3 older brothers and a younger sister! 
8.) I'm an "attachment parent" 
9.) I delivered my youngest son without any pain meds, including an epidural! 
10.) I'm hoping to start school soon to get my doula certification, and eventually go on to to get my RN so I can become a Midwife!
11.) I started blogging during my first deployment, and here we are gearing up for our second!

 Leslie's Questions:

1. What is the best gift you ever received? 
My I Pad for my 21st birthday!

2. What is on your DVR right now?
Halloweentown.
Halloweentown II: Kalabars Revenge.
Halloweentown High.
Extreme Cheapskates 
Presidental Debates
Seahawks and Steelers football games!

3. What is your favorite place to vacation?
Seattle <3

4. What is your favorite accessory?
My earrings that my husband got me from Dubai! 

5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I don't really think I have one.

6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Anywhere but Virginia, honestly!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Liars! Ughhh!
8. Who is your favorite author?
I'm not sure I have one anymore!

9. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (And more wishes is not an option!)
1.) Unlimited supply of money so we could be debt free and I could buy my mom a house!
2.) My brother to be alive still. 
3.) My kids to stay little forever, they grow up way to quickly!

10. What are the five most played songs on your iPod?
Don't do lonley well by Jason Aldean
Back by Jake Owen
Did it for the girl-Greg Bates
Forever and ever, Amen-Randy Travis
American Soldier-Toby Keith

11. What is the best lesson on life you have learned so far? 
You can't please everyone. Be yourself and if you're happy that's all that matters.

Terri's Questions:

1) How do you decide what to blog about every day?
I don't blog everyday, I normally choose how I'm feeling that day, or if there's something new I found!

2) Do you hope to keep blogging for many years?
Yes!

3) Do you want kids/more kids?
Yes, we have 2 boys! We'd like 2 more, but not for a couple years!

4) Where would be your dream place to live?
I'm really not sure.

5) Why did you start blogging?
To pass time during our first deployment!

6) If money was no issue where would you go? 
Italy! Hands down!

7) How did you get your blogger name?
Because my life is everchanging because of the Navy! You never know what their going to throw at you!

8) Are you a dog, or cat person?
Neither? Is that an answer! lol

9) What is your favourite food?
Chicken! I love anything chicken!

10) What is your favourite family tradition?
We got new pajama's and one gift on Christmas eve! I can't wait to continue that with my kids!

11) What is your favourite movie?
 The Green Mile!

Questions for my nominees:
1. Where did you grow up?
Lake Milton Ohio!

2. What's your biggest fear?
Clowns. No joke. I have a severe fear of them!

3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid?
A Lawyer!
4. Do you like sports? If so, what's your favorite?
Football!

5. What's your most visited webpage?
Facebook! lol.

6. Where's your favorite place to shop?
Carters. I have a slight addiction to buying clothes for the kids!

7. What's your favorite movie, TV show, musical artist?
Way to many to choose, honestly!

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still in the Navy! I'll have my RN and working as a midwife, and I'll probualy be pregnant with our 3rd!

9. What would you do if you won 1 million dollars?
Pay off all of our debt!!!

10. What kind of phone do you have?
IPhone!

11. What's the number one thing on your bucket list? 
Go on a honeymoon!

I nominate:


http://jomygosh.blogspot.com/

http://numerodos-rosannarox.blogspot.com/

http://www.thehellolovelyblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You goober, you were only supposed to do my questions, haha. But it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete